Nabilla ? Siapa dia ? Ini dia ♡

Foto saya
denpasar, bali, Indonesia
nabilla ? who's nabilla ? it's nabilla :) who loves nabilla ? who loves nabilla ? herself of course . looking for something here ? you hate this site ? get out please :) thanks :*****

Jumat, 08 Juni 2012

I Feel Like Somebody With Me

hey guys, i just have some trouble. but you cant know about that. its private. but why i tell to you guys?! damn, stupid. now , i'm understand who are you. you're a boy with HORNY habit. sometimes i love you, but sometimes i hate you. but i can't let you go. because you, my days is beautiful, my time its mean, and i never waste the time with you. you being me with love. i never felt so lonely. its because you. you changes my DARK DAYS with a BRIGHTEST DAY. i never forget it ! every songs i heard its so mean for you, and you're the best human being i ever had ! if i lose you, you go with a big love for me. you never go with sadness face. you always happy. especially, when i got your big smile. i feel like flying to the sky . yeah i know, you never let me go, and i never let you go. labyo <3

2 komentar:

Black MoustacheTinkerbell GlitterTinkerbell Glitter
1
Clock Widgets